MotorMile Speedway Pitchat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message and chat board for mms!

+3
LM Race Fan
oldjoe9
Speedyb9
7 posters

2010 Season

Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

2010 Season Empty 2010 Season

Post  Speedyb9 Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 pm

How do you think next year will go? Any predictions? How do you think car count will be? Just some questions to try and get some people talking again. lol. Wink
    oldjoe9

2010 Season Empty Re: 2010 Season

Post  oldjoe9 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm

i think the car count will be great in all divisions except mod 4 i think some will move up or not race as much. my predictions to win championships are barry gregory in street stock , bryan reedy in mod 4 if he runs if he doesnt its wide open. phillip morris in late model and i have been thinking about the limited deal for 3 weeks now since i made my mind up i wasnt coming back for a chance at 3 in a row i really dont think you will see the 3rd in a row. roger,matt,scott,travis,nathan,and if michael mcguire shows up that adds even more. i wish the 9 team luck but i dont see it happening. so i predict travis hurt to win the championship in limited this upcoming year.
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

i would like to wish good luck this season to ashlyn, taylor, wes, kyle,and scott smith.
    Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

Post  Speedyb9 Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm

oldjoe9 wrote:i think the car count will be great in all divisions except mod 4 i think some will move up or not race as much. my predictions to win championships are barry gregory in street stock , bryan reedy in mod 4 if he runs if he doesnt its wide open. phillip morris in late model and i have been thinking about the limited deal for 3 weeks now since i made my mind up i wasnt coming back for a chance at 3 in a row i really dont think you will see the 3rd in a row. roger,matt,scott,travis,nathan,and if michael mcguire shows up that adds even more. i wish the 9 team luck but i dont see it happening. so i predict travis hurt to win the championship in limited this upcoming year.

I wouldn't count Anthony out this year because if you look back at the past two years we had a carb infraction in 08 and a blown engine this season. So i think the possibility is there for sure it will just be tough.
    LM Race Fan

Post  LM Race Fan Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Being a race fan for so long and stoping by race shops I always see Tim in the shop and most times Mike and Mark.I know mike has been with Mark Huff for years.He has worked with Mark McFarland and Johnny Rumley.Mike worked all the tires for a camping world truck series race and several Busch east races not counting all his time spent in Hooters pro cup.So when one person leaves a team I will sum it up like this.One french fry gone does not spoil the happy meal. Cool
    21 fan

Post  21 fan Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 pm

i would like to see travis win the limited division and see kyle run good to.also wanna wish the village idiots taylor and wes good luck in their divisions.
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:35 pm

i agree one fry gone doesnt ruin the happy meal and hopefully thats what they will have. and your also right that tim mike and mark work their tails off every week even the off season. i am just saying that to pull off back to back we had to have alot of things go our way like luck whether it was our good luck or bad for someone else which you never wish. i am just saying i dont think a 3rd in a row will happen and hopefully they will prove me wrong i would like to see them do it if not it wont be from the lack of effort put forth that i can promise. and speedy is right they have overcame alot in back to backs.
    BigFoot7
    BigFoot7

Post  BigFoot7 Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Thanks guys. We are pretty much gunna have a brand new street stock for the 2010 season. I think we will be able to compete with Barry and the other guys for a championship. Barrys a great guy and racer. Id like to see him win the championship. But my team and I are gunna give it everything we got this year, we are determinded to win that championship. But good luck to all the drivers in 2010. Its gunna be a some great racing, I can feel it now! Boogity, Boogety, Boogity
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 pm

good luck bigfoot. hope you and your team have a great season. i would like to see someone other than brent win. i would like to see what brent would do if he moved up. he can drive now whether its legal or not is a different story but he can wheel a car. i predicted barry to win the championship but if someone was to beat him i hope its you!
    Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

Post  Speedyb9 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:35 pm

So what are you doing next year oldjoe9? I'm just curious. Alot has happened lately.
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:17 pm

well speedy to be honest i dont think i will be back. your right alot has happened and we havent even got to the start of the season yet. good luck to you this year get some laps and work on a top 10 then top 5 then top3 you can do it and i really believe that. i am not giving up on you its just i had to step back and look at the way things were going for me personally. right now that doesnt leave me much time for racing. but i would like to wish you and everyone on the team good luck this upcoming year.
    Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

Post  Speedyb9 Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Well thanks and i understand. Its all good. Cool
    LSRacer84

Post  LSRacer84 Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:26 am

I am not trien to be cocki, but mi pick is LS that we will have as good of a shot as ani one in the division and in SS i am pretti sure the 27 will b tough to beat too. I also look for tho 08 to do better in MS than people will expect.
    BigFoot7
    BigFoot7

Post  BigFoot7 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:32 pm

I agree. That number 84 limited will be coming full force. He gets better every single race. He actually had a great season last year for being the first year racing at MMS. Just got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time a bunch of times. Soo keep your eye on the 84 and his team. I believe there gunna be a force to be reckoned with.

I do believe many people will be surpised next year with the 08 mod4. He don't have whole lot of experince in the mod4 division at MM, but he deffinaty has the determination to go far this upcoming racing season.

Its going to be tough in every division with people like the Barnes and his crew, also the Hurt crew running in LS. Matt Taylor, and Rodger are both gunna be tough to beat in the LS. But not just in LS, in every division I think you gunna have to use your brains. Its deffinatly going to be a tough season for all of the drivers and there crews.
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 pm

your right the 84 did get better each race. and he will get better this year, ithink he did a great job considering it was his first year at mms. i think the 27 will be good in ss he is like the other young drivers who just need good luck and laps , laps, laps. the more experienced gained is the he will use. he had some bad luck last year that wasnt his doing but i think he will be a factor in 2010. the 08 mod 4 i really didnt see but 1 race. i will say its a nice piece. i think he too will be fine in 2010 laps,laps,laps. no one came out of the woom and straight into a race car. the more laps he gets the better he will be. good luck too all!
    Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

Post  Speedyb9 Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 pm

oldjoe9 wrote:your right the 84 did get better each race. and he will get better this year, ithink he did a great job considering it was his first year at mms. i think the 27 will be good in ss he is like the other young drivers who just need good luck and laps , laps, laps. the more experienced gained is the he will use. he had some bad luck last year that wasnt his doing but i think he will be a factor in 2010. the 08 mod 4 i really didnt see but 1 race. i will say its a nice piece. i think he too will be fine in 2010 laps,laps,laps. no one came out of the woom and straight into a race car. the more laps he gets the better he will be. good luck too all!

I have to agree with you oldjoe9. Ya have to get laps. I'm trying my best to get as much practice in as i can before the year starts but one thing you have to have to win a championship is being consistent. Joe, me and you have talked about that too. I just beieve anyone can have a shot at it if they stay consistent. But well said Joe.
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm

you are right kyle. you will be fine this year good luck!
    ToyMod08
    ToyMod08
    Admin

Post  ToyMod08 Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:07 am

Thanks guys!.Im lookin forward to this season mainly to get like ya said joe LAPS! ive only ran a hand full of races there between mod4 and UCARS so im ready to see how the season is gonna unfold. Good Luck to all!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:18 pm