MotorMile Speedway Pitchat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message and chat board for mms!

+9
Speedyb9
crash
BigFoot7
oldjoe9
ToyMod08
8racin8
mike
Scottie21
Darlene
13 posters

2 Points, 1 Winner

oldjoe9

2 Points, 1 Winner - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Points, 1 Winner

Post  oldjoe9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:30 pm

yea well the 37 was tough to pass also right? i guess he was in franks way too! oh wait a minute so was 8 more cars i guess they should have pulled over also. sounds like we have a soap opera. i know you all are tired of seeing him win and i dont even want to see him win them all. it was nice to see frank win 2 times this year and good to see looney and lemons win and also chad. but the fact is i guess some would rather mms not be representing by a national champion. just a question to ya why do you think you get to see the lmsc race every race that you do, the car count and the quality of lmsc drivers? because we have the national champion guys at mms. not in california,nebraska,or north carolina. he is right there in the pits with you every race. like him or not he would help any of you in a heartbeat if he could. so go ahead and put him down and dog him you guys dont understand he wants you to it makes him stronger. can you say "4" time?
    Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

Post  Speedyb9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 pm

I have raced before and yes 28 was pinning him down but one of franks cars WRECKED phillip at sobo. Bottom line is that Phillip didn't have to wreck frank to win and even if the 28 wouldn't have blocked he still would have won cause he is 3 TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!! and ya can't take that away from him.
    Scottie21
    Scottie21
    Admin

Post  Scottie21 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Phillip is a good guy, that being said i think its crazy for any of us to think that a teammate wouldnt help out. I wasnt there saturday night so I didnt see it but I do know Justin Johnson runs FDJ cars. I agree with oldjoe that the reason we at MMS get so many quality cars is because they all want to beat the 26. I think I even read a quote by Frank that the reason he came back was to beat the 26. It was a great year tho and congrats to the 26 on the championship and to the 4,3,51,27 and 47 on their wins this year.
    8racin8
    8racin8

Post  8racin8 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:00 pm

If i was Frank that 28 would have been in the wall... Phillip put Forrest in that car just to blaock Frank we all know it... Its plain and simple...If Phillip wasnt a 3 time national champion he wouldnt be baby'd.. But since he is motor mile babies him so he'll stay their.. Motor Mile likes the publicity.. So if anybody touches his car they get black flagged but if he touched anybody else they dont do anything.. Like when he goes to SoBo or Martinsville etc. they dont baby him thats why he gets his car trashed cause they dont put up with that crap..
    Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

Post  Speedyb9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:08 pm

O my lord. If these drivers that phillip brings were not there. The car count would be down. Have you never noticed that the car count goes up wherever he is at? You guys should be proud he even races at mms and how can you say he is babied when they made all those rules at the beginning of the year so he couldn't run the dodge motor and had weight added to him after winning 2 races...put these things together.....HE IS NOT BABIED!
    8racin8
    8racin8

Post  8racin8 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Yeah he is.. If somebody touches his car they better back off before they get black flagged...
    Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

Post  Speedyb9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Yeah right he hardly ever gets hit cause they can't catch him. Sad
    Coil Bound

Post  Coil Bound Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 pm

have any of you EVER watching Forrest Reynolds race before? He always pins you down and is hell to pass when he is outside of you.. What he did was nothing he wouldn't do if he was in his own car.. come on people.. Wake up.. We make up these great stories to make ourselves feel better. about our favorite guy not winning.. When the fact is,, The car just wasn't good enough to win that night or bad luck happened.. many of the drivers we make up the stories about will tell you.. Yup just missed it tonight or we had bad luck. It is us the fans who take it out to our own little soap opera world..I've seen Phillip get black flagged at MMS before,, granted it doesn't happen often because he usually doesn't make many mistakes.. I think Randy does the best job he can to treat everyone fairly.. If Phillip is the baby why did they add 100lbs to the Dodge motors(ps. he was the only one running the dodge with any success) One night in tech lynn carrol wanted to throw the whole top 5 out and Randy fought for them to keep their positions.
    BigFoot7
    BigFoot7

Post  BigFoot7 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:48 pm

If yall didn't notice that after FDJ got around Forest, Forest parked it? so seriously thank all you want, but it is what it is. I get tired of hearing about Phillip Morris this and Phillip Morris that. If he's soo good why don't he move up. Oh wait,he has before! And he didn't do nothing!! cyclops
    38mod4
    38mod4

2 Points, 1 Winner - Page 2 Empty dident know thay made this sight to fight about drivers

Post  38mod4 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 pm

i dont care 4 the 26 but i ant gona get on hear and fight about him the 4 is a good driver but put some $$$$ in kelly kingery and u will .... c a new contender ( cause hes a h..l of a driver ) Wink
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:21 pm

i agree 100 %
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 pm

bigfoot listen to your own words try doing something before you move up.
    BigFoot7
    BigFoot7

Post  BigFoot7 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 pm

oldjoe9 wrote:bigfoot listen to your own words try doing something before you move up.

WHO SAID I WAS MOVING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM STAYIN IN STREET STOCK THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!
    ToyMod08
    ToyMod08
    Admin

Post  ToyMod08 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 pm

oldjoe9 wrote:bigfoot listen to your own words try doing something before you move up.

Hey old man why dont you tell Lil Barnes that?? I didnt seem to see his talent in a mod4 and yall put him in a latemodel and he runs with rusty in the back. Now if you want to talk about the 27 about that look at kyle. We all are learning thats why we do it.
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

then learn and dont put down anyone for climbing the mountain. and dont get on hear and talk like you have.
    Coil Bound

Post  Coil Bound Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 pm

BigFoot7 wrote:If yall didn't notice that after FDJ got around Forest, Forest parked it? so seriously thank all you want, but it is what it is. I get tired of hearing about Phillip Morris this and Phillip Morris that. If he's soo good why don't he move up. Oh wait,he has before! And he didn't do nothing!! cyclops

did you not notice all the smoke pouring from under forrest car? or maybe the puddle of power steering fluid under the car?
    bamf09

Post  bamf09 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:45 am

Rusty Gaspard?
    ToyMod08
    ToyMod08
    Admin

Post  ToyMod08 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:59 am

Its kinda funny that as soon as frank passed him forest pulled in. It was probably smokin while he was holding up frank.
    BigFoot7
    BigFoot7

Post  BigFoot7 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:46 am

Im done arugin. We all have are opinions and someone will always disagree. We see it in different ways. And I never talked like ive "climbed the mountain". Maybe you think I have, but I don't believe I have. I don't think im the best driver out there, and neither do I go around braggin on myself. I don't act like my crap don't stink. I cant same the same about other people though. (not talkin about barnes, by the way, hes a great driver) But you can think whatever you want and ill think what ever i want soo will just agree to disagree! drunken and congrats to barnes for pullin off back to back championships
    BigFoot7
    BigFoot7

Post  BigFoot7 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:49 am

Coil Bound wrote:
    BigFoot7 wrote:If yall didn't notice that after FDJ got around Forest, Forest parked it? so seriously thank all you want, but it is what it is. I get tired of hearing about Phillip Morris this and Phillip Morris that. If he's soo good why don't he move up. Oh wait,he has before! And he didn't do nothing!! cyclops

did you not notice all the smoke pouring from under forrest car? or maybe the puddle of power steering fluid under the car?

May have been mechanical...its just a little skectchy how it happened right after FDJ passed him. And that smoke was probably from a tire rub, from him roughin Frank up. Forest has been know to rough people up. He might have been drivin like he always does. haha But Morris picked the right person to drive that car. haha Laughing
    8racin8
    8racin8

Post  8racin8 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Forrest is a good driver dont get me wrong he is a good driver but it is weird that he pulled in after FDJ passed him so i htink he was just out their to block for Phillip but thats just my opinion
    Coil Bound

Post  Coil Bound Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 pm

He ran 17 laps after frank passed him He was told from buddy on the spotters stand either come in and fix it or they were going to black flag him
    Speedyb9
    Speedyb9

Post  Speedyb9 Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 pm

ToyMod08 wrote:Hey old man why dont you tell Lil Barnes that?? I didnt seem to see his talent in a mod4 and yall put him in a latemodel and he runs with rusty in the back. Now if you want to talk about the 27 about that look at kyle. We all are learning thats why we do it.

Time will tell toymod. I've only had about 400 laps in a late model and everyone else had big motors and carbs at fcs while i was learning with a zz4 crate and 390 carb. The reason i moved up was cause i always had mecanical failures in the mod-4. I broke 2 cams so we decided to move up to limited cause it handles better and not many failures since you can run a crate for 2 1/2 years if you wanted. So anyways i don't understand how you can talk about me when your in the back at motormile moving up from u-car. But like you said we are all learning so no need to bash anyone. Cool

As for forrest he is a class act and did stay out there after frank passed him.
    oldjoe9

Post  oldjoe9 Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:09 pm

dont sweat it speedy all is ok. you will be fine , so will toymod and bigfoot. all is good.
    ToyMod08
    ToyMod08
    Admin

Post  ToyMod08 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Speedyb9 wrote:
    ToyMod08 wrote:Hey old man why dont you tell Lil Barnes that?? I didnt seem to see his talent in a mod4 and yall put him in a latemodel and he runs with rusty in the back. Now if you want to talk about the 27 about that look at kyle. We all are learning thats why we do it.

Time will tell toymod. I've only had about 400 laps in a late model and everyone else had big motors and carbs at fcs while i was learning with a zz4 crate and 390 carb. The reason i moved up was cause i always had mecanical failures in the mod-4. I broke 2 cams so we decided to move up to limited cause it handles better and not many failures since you can run a crate for 2 1/2 years if you wanted. So anyways i don't understand how you can talk about me when your in the back at motormile moving up from u-car. But like you said we are all learning so no need to bash anyone. Cool

As for forrest he is a class act and did stay out there after frank passed him.

just to get your facts right dude i ran was running 9th in the very first ucar race there this year and got wrecked. The second time i showed up i finished 9th and that is outta 25 if not more cars each race...so how is that running in the back??? especially since them two races there was only my 2nd and 3rd race ever at that track..i ran one race in 2007 there my first ever race at motor mile and finished 7th.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content