MotorMile Speedway Pitchat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message and chat board for mms!

5 posters

Thanks Guys

BigFoot7
    BigFoot7

Thanks Guys Empty Thanks Guys

Post  BigFoot7 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me this year. It has been a stressful year, but thanks for all of yalls support. I would especially like to thank my dad. He has put his heart and soul into working on my racecars. I would also like to thank Joey Mills. He has helped us tremdously this year. He has also put tons of hard work into my car. I would like to thank Travis Hurt and Wes Thomason for there help and support too. Again Thanks guys. Sorry it had to end up the season like it did. Certain people irritated me when they used me to turn, but I should have been more paticent. It had already been a frustraighting day and that just added to it. But again thanks to my dad and Joey for getting that car better for the race after fightng a pushing problem all day.
    ToyMod08
    ToyMod08
    Admin

Thanks Guys Empty Re: Thanks Guys

Post  ToyMod08 Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:18 pm

I also would like to take the time to thank the people that have helped me get my mod4 ready and in hope to be competative next year for my first full season at motor mile. I want to thank Orvil and Robbie Reedy for their dedication and dertimination to help me the last few weeks seting up and just whatever i needed to feel would make me more competavite each week. I still have alot to learn but without their help and the rest of the Reedy Crew, Kevin Ransom, Dad, Cary, Grandpa, Grandma, Jamie Hartman, Travis Hurt, Taylor Ransom, the 84 limited team, Richard's Auto, Reedy Electric Inc, and everyone that has helped me to make me have what i do today. ,I would also like to thank steve and mike for feeding me at the track and also making sure i have clean tires for practice and qualifying.
    BigFoot7
    BigFoot7

Post  BigFoot7 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm

I would also like to thank all of the 21 team and the 84 limited team. Steve you make some really good food man!
    LSRacer84

Post  LSRacer84 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm

I wouldalso like to thank some people that helped me to be there everyweek and helped me to get better every week I feel we started to come along pretty good at the end of the season. I Have to thank Jr. first he is the one that did most of the work on my car every week including putting it back together every time i wrecked. I also Have to thank my Dad, Mom, Tony, Rick, kevin, the 21 crew Wes and Taylor. thanks to Everyone else I didnt mention also.
    Scottie21
    Scottie21
    Admin

Post  Scottie21 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:39 am

i would like to thank bobby hurt, cause without his well timed trip of another driver kyle dudley would no longer be with us afro
    Darlene
    Darlene

Post  Darlene Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks to all the street stock drivers who made the year so much fun! I've gotten to be friends with alot of you! You guys rock! Best group of street stockers that we have had there in a long time! Love you guys! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 am